We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The heart is the universal symbol of love. When children draw a picture of someone to show how much they love them, they paint hearts. Therefore, we have produced this original hearts necklace to give for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas or a birthday.
It is a very easy children's craft to do and that will help them, not only to improve manual dexterity, since they have to cut out medium-sized hearts, but also to write and recognize the word Love.
- Plastic straws
- Colour cardboard
- Pair of scissors
1. Cut several plastic straws into small pieces
2. Cut out 6 red hearts and make a hole in the middle with the help of an awl.
3. Write the word love on a green card and, just as you did with the hearts, make a hole in the middle.
4. Thread a straw, then a heart and so on until you have the three hearts that will go on one side.
5. Insert the word love on the other side of the string and finish adding the straws and hearts alternately.