We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To have a good time with the family, follow one of the children's favorite recipes of the little ones: waffles, one of the most popular and well-known sweets, which is originally from the United States, and not from Belgium, as is often thought.
The idea of serving them with cream or other ingredients such as jams or fruit syrups was made fashionable by the Belgian Maurico Vermersch, during the Universal Exposition in Brussels in 1960. So much was the success that years later he decided to move to New York, where he gave his invention the name of Belgian waffle, origin of the current international phenomenon.
- 500 gr of flour
- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 g of butter or margarine
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 500 ml milk
- 1 lemon
- Cinnamon to taste
- Tips: with these ingredients you can make up to 20 waffles, but if you want to make less, you only have to use half of each one
Waffles are so famous in family breakfasts and snacks that it even has a world day for its celebration: the March 25th. But let's not wait for this day to prepare and taste it, right? On our site we invite you to do it today and every day.
1. In a bowl, separate the yolks from the whites. In the bowl of yolks add the margarine and sugar. Beat everything with a mixer until you get a whitish mixture.
2. Next, add to this mixture, the flour and the yeast, if possible sifted. Beat again.
3. Then add the warm milk to the mixture. Add the zest of a lemon and the cinnamon.
4. In another bowl, mount the whites in snow. Mix the egg whites into the dough and stir slowly until a homogeneous dough is achieved.
5. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the dough to a waffle maker (there are different formats), previously heated.
6. When it is browned, take it out and decorate it with whatever the child likes the most: cream, icing sugar, jam or fruit or chocolate syrup.
Chocolate waffles. Homemade chocolate waffle recipe. Waffles are a delicious Belgian dessert, make them with chocolate. Chocolate waffles recipe for children's snack. Easy and healthy recipes for breakfast or children's snack. Quick and easy recipe.
Salty waffles. Sure you know sweet waffles dipped in chocolate, but have you ever eaten salty waffles? On our site we propose you a delicious recipe for stuffed salty waffles for children's snacks or breakfast. It is a recipe that you can make at home and fill with your children's favorite ingredients.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade waffles, fun snack for kids, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.